« Home 

Monday, August 29, 2005 

Welcome to The World

Hi everyone, nice to meet you.
It's a new blog that I made after so long. I decided to make a blog, specially dedicated to Graphic Design and stuffs related to. I also planned to make it in 2 (two) languages version, English and Indonesian.
Why? Sure because I'm an Indonesia, I want more Indonesian people get involved in this magnificent world of Graphic Design. Make them know and realize thatgraphic design means more than just nice looking design, but more like a new way of communicating our minds and existence.
Therefore, I hope more and more people will involve in this Graphic Design world. Sharing their thoughts, ideas, needs, critics, hopes, or anything.
Oh yeah, in this blog I plan to put any news about graphic design, also stuffs like my graphic design projects, and anything.
So, welcome to my world.