« Home | The NU Founder » | Self Trace » | F for Fidel » | In Memoriam of Soekarno » | I'm Back » | Meet The Cat » | Ryan's Face » | Rosamund Kwan » | Sassy Girl » | The Barong » 

Monday, September 04, 2006 

My Baby Boy

My baby and I

Alhamdulillah.....Praise to Allah SWT, the Lord of The Universe.....

My baby's finally born on Friday, 1st September 2006, at 6:20AM.
It's a baby boy, a handsome small boy with wonderful smile and fascinating appearance.

My Baby Boy

My Baby Boy

I couldn't even believe that he's finally among us.

Wow, what a relieve...after 9 moths more in waiting, he's born in healthy condition, not even single scratch on his fragile body.

I'm a daddy now...and I do swear to myself, my wife and my baby, that I'm gonna be a good daddy.


baby-nya lucu banget

Post a Comment