« Home | My New CV » | T-shirt Design » | Where To Start Becoming A Graphic Designer? » | Welcome to The World » 

Thursday, October 13, 2005 

Now & Then

When I was still in Jamu Jago Semarang, my main job as a graphic design was designing packaging for Jamu Jago's products. I designed catscover, doos, sachet and related stuffs like that.
But then, when I moved in to SDA Asia, I face a different challenges. Due to its nature as a publishing company, my jobs now are mainly related publishing--especially web publishing. Here, I design web for some events held by our German based headquarter, the S&S.
It's great you know. 'Cause by facing these kind of projects, I can improve myself. Learning something new.
Oh yeah, here are two of my finished web projects.

Open Source Databases Conference 2005 Interoperability Day 2005

There are also some ongoing projects that I'm still working on. Yeah, another day another works.

Semangat Hasto!!!