« Home | Ade & Girl » | SDA Jobs » | Now & Then » | My New CV » | T-shirt Design » | Where To Start Becoming A Graphic Designer? » | Welcome to The World » 

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 

My Computer Books

During my spare times, I enjoy writing books, especially about Graphic Design of course. Some of them have been published by Elexmedia Komputindo and Andi Offset.
Until today, I've written 11 books, and several ongoing projects. Here are the covers of my 8 books. I haven't had time to scan 3 of my latest ones.

Desain Kreatif Dengan Photoshop CS Berkreasi Membuat Logo Dengan Corel Draw 12

17Teknik Mahir Photoshop CS Mengenal Photoshop CS

Manipulasi Foto Dengan Adobe Photoshop CS Panduan Lengkap Adobe Photoshop Elements 2

100 Efek Populer Photoshop Membuat Animasi Web Dengan Fireworks MX

I'm planning to write more books. Something that can be beneficial for Indonesian people.