« Home | My Computer Books » | Ade & Girl » | SDA Jobs » | Now & Then » | My New CV » | T-shirt Design » | Where To Start Becoming A Graphic Designer? » | Welcome to The World » 

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 

Novel Cover

I work as a freelance illustrator for two publishing company, Diva Press Yogyakarta and Penerbit Beranda Hikmah Jakarta. They publish teen novels, thus my jobs mostly designing cover for those kind of novel.
Here some of my designs.

Beautiful Jasmine Atas Jilbab Bawah Lembab

Jurus Sakti Penakluk Buaya Mereka Benar-Benar Berciuman

99 Days of Imey Lyla Learns Love

I thinks it's a great idea to always try to expand our skills and knowledge. Becoming an illustrator is not bad at all.

Very nice post. Thank u so much for sharing with us.
HPBOSE 10TH RESULTS 2018



Post a Comment